NaNoWriMo Day 10

Daily Snippets #10, November 10, 2015
Writer Leopard nailed it. This always happens to me. Most of my novels have sprung out of, what I like to call, "epic dreams." They play out like a movie. Sometimes I find the words to translate , other times I just write a snippet in a dream journal for later.

Words are like flowing water. Sometimes it flows freely and sometimes there's a clog. If you have a clog, now is not the time to use the plunger. Turn off the water and wait awhile. Sometimes the clog works its way out. Sometimes you need to move to another sink. Just keep the words flowing. As long as there is movement it won't become stagnant.
 
You know you're writer when...

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sci-Fi + Hot Air Balloons = Steampunk

Behind the Walls

The Awesome-ist Trip You’ll Ever Take (because making up words is okay during NaNo)