Are You Ready to Nano? I'm Not!
- I need to finish formatting guest blogs (so I can focus on writing during November)
- Find a couple more people to fill the 2 remaining dates (Ack!)
- Settle on which story I'd like to write (Nothing like waiting until the last minute- hey, I'm not the only one who does this)
- Make Coffee/Tea (as long as it's something hot & caffeinated)
- Choose character POV (Yes, I've been flip-flopping on this)
- Wrap all fundraising gifts (So many cool things)
- List and print labels for said gifts
- Go to the store (last minute stuff)
- Consider eating... (Yeah, food might be a good idea)
- Squirt water gun at the woodpecker if he shows up
- Give writing buddy catnip and giggle while he gets high.
- Get off blogger and go do something productive... Looks like I'm doing this one first.