FREE EDIT!

Good news! I won a free editing service from a contest I entered my newest novel into. I speed wrote the novel the month of November for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). The goal of Nanowrimo is to get at least 50,000 words written in 30 days. I met that goal this year (and last year too). After Nanowrimo I entered a few chapters into another contest. I won! I will be sending the completed work in for the publishing company to look at and comment on. yay! For more info on National Novel Writing Month visit: http://www.nanowrimo.org/
The story that won is called Haunted Memories.

Haunted Memories Synopsis:

Stephanie is in a head on collision and loses the last 6 years of her life. She remembers her childhood through college years but doesn't remember Eddie, her husband. For the next 4 years she relearns to love only to find out that she was married to another man. There are memories, one being a tragic memory, that her family is trying to protect her from. Memories that she is not sure she is willing to try to find until a young girl shows up and calls her 'Mommy'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sci-Fi + Hot Air Balloons = Steampunk

Behind the Walls

The Awesome-ist Trip You’ll Ever Take (because making up words is okay during NaNo)